September 23, 2014

Quick Update

Preview of some stuff I bought to style my room with

At the moment I haven't been very active with blogging. It sucks because I jumped into this with a crazy passion and tried to crank out posts every 2 days or so. I still have tons ideas for posts, but I've been pre-occuppied with moving, and job searching and finding my life goals. I was hoping to make my next blog post about a dining table I re-finished with my mom, but that has been delayed for a bit. I promise this blog isn't dead and I'll be posting regular content again soon.

xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Your followers miss you! I can't wait for the post of the things you bought to style your room! I really want to know where you got the cute decor stuff !! ^_^
    Maybe we follow each other? bloglovin/GFC? Thank you!

    www.sshrimppaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I wasn't sure if anyone was going to see this post haha. Thanks I can't wait to start posting again. I got most of the stuff in that picture from Marshalls. There's some really great finds there for cheap I'll check out your blog <3 and hopefully start blogging again soon!

      Delete
  2. Right away, the ice cream container caught my eye haha. Do you make your own ice cream? The fox mug is so cute! ♥ I love the design of your blog and hope you will continue posting soon. :)

    Ellie | wunderstar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I couldn't resist the container when I saw it haha! I don't usually make ice cream, but I did once make a roasted marshmallow ice cream that was just amazing. Thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting again soon <3

      Delete