![]() |
Here are the products I'm using:
- ECONECO - Heart Ball Cheek (Peach)
- NYX - Extra Creamy Round Lipstick (Pumpkin Pie)
- Lovely me:ex - Volume My Lips (Baby Peach)
- Etude House - Color My Brows (Rich Brown)
- e.l.f. - Eyebrow Kit (Medium)
- Etude House - Look at My Eyes Duet (PP501)
- NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
- Smashbox - Double-ended Eye Brightener
- CoverGirl - Clump Crusher Extensions (Black)
- L'Oréal - Infallible Lacquer Liner (Dark Slate)
- Sana - Pore Putty Concealer
- Lovely me:ex - Angel Skin Loose Powder
- Etude House - Face Conditioning Cream (Light)
- Missha - Perfect Cover B.B. Cream (No. 23)
This tutorial was mostly inspired by the ECONECO blush. Its really, really cute and thought I'd try it out in this look.
![]() |
Let's Get Started!
![]() |
| Wearing EOS Bubble Brown |
Start with clean, moisturized (and sunscreened!) skin
![]() |
Dispense B.B. cream to the back of your hand. Stipple (bounce) product onto face using a moistened sponge. Don't forget your hairline, jawline and neck area.
![]() |
| She's beauty and she's grace... |
Here is where I usually apply concealer and highlighter. I use the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and dot the purple areas and blend it with my fingers or a brush. Blending is important! Make sure everything is blended well or you'll have weird splotches on your face. You can use a sponge to stipple the areas for an airbrushed look.
![]() |
Apply sheer face powder on face and neck. If you're into super dewy skin you can skip this step.
![]() |
Draw them brows. I'm doing mine straighter to give an illusion of a shorter face. I used Etude House's brow mascara afterwards to lighten my brows (not pictured below)
![]() |
Apply a wash of purple-brown eyeshadow all over lids for added depth. Line your lash line with dark brown eyeliner and follow the natural curve of your eyes and extend out a bit (it should go downwards). Flicking downwards achieves the puppy eye effect that's really sweet. My version is a little more subtle, but you can always alter it however you wish! Line the outer part of your bottom lashes and connect it to the top eyeliner. Line waterline with pearly pink eyeliner and highlight inner corners of eyes.
![]() |
Curl your lashes. Apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara. BTW If you have problems with droopy/straight eyelashes, like many Asians do, use a waterproof mascara. The formula dries faster and holds a curl better!
NEKO TIP: Don't squeeze as hard as you can when curling your lashes. Make sure to do firm pumps on the base, mid-section and top part of your lashes for a nice curl.
![]() |
Apply lip balm, then concealer on your lips. Apply NYX Pumpkin Pie on your lips, but not near the edges. Then apply Baby Peach lip gloss on center of lips and blend it all outwards.
Pat Peach blush along cheekbones and center of the apple of your cheeks...and you're done!
Note: I was a little too heavy handed with my blush here. Keep the blush nice and concentrated and don't accidentally blend it out so it covers your entire cheek like I did.
Finished
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
This is a great look for a warm summer day and best of all its super simple. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
















oh i really love the look and the lenses that you have in <3
ReplyDeletehttp://memorable-days.net
Thank you! :) I didn't expect the lenses to fit as perfectly as they did
DeleteNice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check nursing dresses boys t shirts kindly review and reply me
ReplyDelete